- White polo shirt with or without school logo
- White cotton shirt which needs to be worn with a tie (all juniors.) Ties can be purchased from the school office.
- School sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (v-neck for juniors.)
- Grey trousers – All trousers to be sensibly cut, not fashion items; no leggings, bootleg cut or cargo trousers.
- Grey shorts - please see uniform visual.
- Grey skirt or pinafore. During the summer this can be a blue and white summer dress.
- Black shoes; low heels approximately 1 cm high. No sling-backs, boots or plastic beach shoes. At no time are trainers allowed except for outdoor sports.
No jewellery should be worn except for a watch and small stud earrings if ears are pierced. Looped or dangly earrings are dangerous and not allowed. Pupils must be able to take out their own earrings for P.E.
Nail varnish and make up are not allowed, this includes colour in eyebrows.
If hair is below shoulder length then it should be tied back at all times for health and safety reasons. Hair should be styled sensibly. If a bow is to be worn, only a small blue one is acceptable. The school does not accept fashionable haircuts e.g. dyed hair, spiked hair, tram lines, mohicans.
- Blue shorts with school logo
- House colour T-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
Children do art regularly therefore we request that you provide an art apron or an old shirt for your child to protect their clothes.
Uniform with a logo/PE kit can be ordered directly from Your Image Ltd - order form below. When you have paid them and your order has been processed, it will be delivered to school and we will text you to confirm.